ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 9 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 1000 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards — with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
Our world-famous software combines cleaning, optimization, and security tools with exceptional service to support a community of 1.5+ million users.
Today we're starting the transformation in our company to create high technology products that effectively protect and serve users—and their Macs—from the new security threats. Why?
Like you, we live our lives online. Like you, we share our data every day, not only willingly with banks, insurance companies, and our colleagues via email but also without even realizing it through interaction with advertisers, online thieves, and scammers. Like you, we need to be sure that our data is safe and protected. That's why we decided to create a new level of protection for online users. We're looking for talented specialists to join us—and help users take back control over security and privacy of their online lives.
- Application development from scratch, smart architecture and technical decisions.
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product, full involvement into the Product Development.
- Follow design reviews and code reviews.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- BS / MS in computer science;
- 3+ work experience in IT and iOS development;
- Deep understanding of Swift and Objective-C design patterns;
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code;
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s iOS SDK (UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation etc.) and design principles;
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git);
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- English language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills)
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Own restaurant in our office
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!