ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 9 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 1000 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards — with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
Our world-famous software combines cleaning, optimization, and security tools with exceptional service to support a community of 1.5+ million users.
Today we're starting the transformation in our company to create high technology products that effectively protect and serve users—and their Macs—from the new security threats. Why?
Like you, we live our lives online. Like you, we share our data every day, not only willingly with banks, insurance companies, and our colleagues via email but also without even realizing it through interaction with advertisers, online thieves, and scammers. Like you, we need to be sure that our data is safe and protected. That's why we decided to create a new level of protection for online users. We're looking for talented specialists to join us—and help users take back control over security and privacy of their online lives.
- Implementation and support of the internal IT security controls
- Respond to Security Incident and Event Management alerts by investigating and analyzing potential cybersecurity incidents.
- Supporting various toolsets including Vulnerability Scanner, SIEM, DLP, Malware Protection etc
- Work as a security engineer in IT Security Operations
- Assignment to specific project activity to deliver new features or Security Tools.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT / Information Security
- Knowledge of OS Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Knowledge of AWS Services
- Knowledge of working principles of DNS / DHCP / SMTP / SNMP, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP protocol suite, competency in diagnostic
- Knowledge of working with logging, monitoring
- Experience in SIEM platforms
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- English language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills)
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Own restaurant in our office
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!