ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 9 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 1000 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards — with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
Our world-famous software combines cleaning, optimization, and security tools with exceptional service to support a community of 1.5+ million users.
Today we're starting the transformation in our company to create high technology products that effectively protect and serve users—and their Macs—from the new security threats. Why?
Like you, we live our lives online. Like you, we share our data every day, not only willingly with banks, insurance companies, and our colleagues via email but also without even realizing it through interaction with advertisers, online thieves, and scammers. Like you, we need to be sure that our data is safe and protected. That's why we decided to create a new level of protection for online users. We're looking for talented specialists to join us—and help users take back control over security and privacy of their online lives.
- Decomposition of high-level tasks.
- Design and implementation of new functionality for a product
- Support previous versions of a product
- Strong command of Objective-C / Swift languages
- Good knowledge of Mac OS inner structure
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns
- Experience in using Xcode for developing applications for macOS
- Experience in Cocoa
- Experience in multithreading: GCD, pthread / STL
- Experience in Source Control (GIT (preferred), SVN)
Would be a plus:
- Experience in interprocess interaction: XPC, sockets; Agents, daemons and helpers
- Experience in KEXT developing
- Experience in Unit testing
- Experience of network programming
- Knowledge of Python / Bash
- Practical knowledge of C and C++
- Intermediate and higher English level
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- English language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills)
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Own restaurant in our office
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!