ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 9 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 1000 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards — with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
ZEO Alliance was created as a people-oriented, open-minded, positive, and friendly environment, where all people are involved in the decision-making process, where all opinions are valuable, and all achievements are appreciated.
We expect to establish a long-term partnership with you and to drive your continuous professional development.
Join us and you'll get an opportunity to create awesome products, to compete with the top global brands and even to start your own IT project!
- Analysis of requirements and definition of acceptance testing criteria
- Creation and supporting of testing documentation: test-cases, check-lists etc.
- Time planning and evaluation for tasks (тiming, prioritization, tasks self-statement)
- Client and backend testing (web requests, data transfer, logs)
- Quality control throughout the development cycle
- HTML 5
- 1+ experience in manual testing
- Experience in testing Web applications / services
- Experience with: Git, macOS/Linux, terminal, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Scrum/Kanban
- Ability to work without specification and requirements
- The basics of working with databases, knowledge of client-server architecture
- Understanding what is HTML, CSS, XML, JSON and how it works;
- English for writing and reading the documentation
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- English language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- Challenging work in the international professional environment
- Restaurant in our office (meals three times a day — breakfast/dinner/supper)
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!